1. 1998-2007 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research. All rights reserved. “Fibromyalgia”.
2. Caruso I, Sarzi Puttini P, Cazzola M, Azzolini V. Double-blind study of 5-hydroxytryptophan versus placebo in the treatment of primary fibromyalgia syndrome. J Int Med Res. (1990) 18 (3): 201-209.
3. Wahner-Roedler DL, Elkin PL, Vincent A, Thompson JM, Oh TH, Loehrer LL, Mandrekar JN, Bauer BA. Use of complementary and alternative medical therapies by patients referred to a fibromyalgia treatment program at a tertiary care center. Mayo Clin Proc. 80.1 (2005): 55-60.
4. Peter Fisher, Alison Greenwood, E C Huskisson, Paul Turner, Philippe Belon. Effect of homeopathic treatment on fibrositis (primary fibromyalgia). British Medical Journal 1989;299:365-6.
5. I. R. Bell, D. A. Lewis II, A. J. Brooks, et al. Improved clinical status in fibromyalgia patients treated with individualized homeopathic remedies versus placebo. Rheumatology 2004;43:577–582.