5. Taylor MA, Reilly DT, Llewellyn-Jones R, McSharry C, Aitchison T. Randomised controlled trial of homoeopathy versus placebo in perennial allergic rhinitis with overview of four trial series. BMJ 2000; 321 doi: 10.1136/bmj.321.7259.471 (Published 19 August 2000).
6. Reilly DT, Taylor MA. Potent placebo or potency? A proposed study model with initial findings using homoeopathically prepared pollens in hay fever. Br Homoeopathic J 1985;74:65–75.
7. Reilly DT, Taylor MA, McSharry C, Aitchinson T. Is homoeopathy a placebo response? Controlled trial of homoeopathic potency, with pollen in hayfever as model. Lancet 1986; 2: 881-886.
8. Scadding GK, Brostoff. Low dose sublingual therapy in patients with allergic rhinitis due to house dust mite. Clin Allergy 1986;16:483–491.
9. Wiesenauer M, Ludtke R. Edition forschumg. The Treatment of Pollinosis with Galphimia glauca D4-a Randomized Placebocontrolled Double Blind Clinical Trial, Vol III. Stuttgart: Hippocrates Verlag, 1987. 235-243.
10. Wiesenauer M, Ludtke R. The treatment of pollinosis with Galphimia glauca D4-a randomized placebo- controlled double-blind clinical trial. Phytomedicine 1995; 2: 3-6.
11. Ludtke R, Wiesenauer M. A meta-analysis of homeopathic treatment of pollinosis with Galphimia glauca. Wien Med Wochenschr 1997; 147(14): 323-327.
12. Weiser M, Gegenheimer LH, Klein P. A randomized equivalence trial comparing the efficacy and safety of Luffa comp. Heel nasal spray with cromolyn sodium spray in the treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis. Forsch Komplementarmed 1999; 6: 142-148.
13. Taylor MA, Reilly DT, Llewellyn-Jones R, McSharry C, Aitchison T. Randomised controlled trial of homoeopathy versus placebo in perennial allergic rhinitis with overview of four trial series. BMJ 2000; 321 doi: 10.1136/bmj.321.7259.471 (Published 19 August 2000).
14. Kim LS, Riedlinger JE, Baldwin CM, et al. Treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis using homeopathic preparation of common allergens in the southwest region of the US: a randomized, controlled clinical trial. Ann Pharmacother 2005; 39: 617-624.
15. Goossens M, Laekeman G, Aertgeerts B, Buntinx F. Evaluation of the quality of life after individualized homeopathic treatment for seasonal allergic rhinitis. A prospective, open, non-comparative study. Homeopathy 2009; 98: 11-16.
16. Rossi E, Crudeli L, Endrizzi C, Garibaldi D. Cost-benefit evaluation of homeopathic versus conventional therapy in respiratory disease. Homeopathy 2009; 9: 2e10. Click here to link to the study abstract on PubMed.
17. Rossi E, Bartoli P, Bianchi A, Da Fre M. Homeopathy in pediatric atopic diseases: long-term results in children with atopic dermatitis. Homeopathy, 2012 Jan;101(1):13-20. Click here to link to the study abstract on PubMed.